Looking for a new opportunity? Why not get creative the Spring and choose a course which can lead to a creative career in games, music, media and events.
Start by booking yourself into the Access to Games Open Day and find out how you can develop your talent.
Choose from one of three sessions starting at either 3pm, 4.30pm or 6pm. Each session includes presentations, tours of the facilities and the chance to ask staff and students questions. There will also be the opportunity to apply.
- is a national creative college
- focuses on providing a creative alternative to sixth form or FE college for 16-18s, but welcomes older learners
- has a growing higher education offer
- operates in eight locations across England
- was founded in 1992 and celebrated 25 years of creative education in 2017.
- is the new brand name of Access to Music Ltd.